What a fast year 2022 has been!
Coach Heather Binns’s here… I’m truly grateful and celebrating all that I look back on, even honoring the things that were hard or challenging.
Some of the highlights for me in 2022 were:
- Visiting my grandkids in Washington and learning more about their unique and individual personalities
- Recovering from my ankle injury so I can return to running and strength training
- Learning more about myself on a much deeper level emotionally, mentally and spiritually
- Successfully hosting Renov8 Fitness’ inaugural Burpee Biathlon, a fitness event for all levels that combines my love of running and my “love” of burpees
- Creating The Renov8 Method to help my clients age youthfully while feeling healthy and irresistible, without giving up the things they love, through a high-touch custom fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle program based on their unique biology
I’m so enthusiastic about what’s to come in 2023, and I feel like I’m just getting started 🙂
Some of the exciting things I’m planning for next year include:
- A direct focus on building my strength, endurance and power while focusing on improved bone density
- Visiting my grandkids in Washington every quarter so I can be more involved in their growth and discovery of life
- Upgrading The Renov8 Method to include nuerotyping, allowing me to utilize personality traits and neurotransmitter dominance for an even more customized approach to my clients’ training and nutrition to maximize results
- Launch a new group program addressing the most prominent health & wellness issues I’ve seen in clients over my 17+ years of coaching that continues my pursuit of inspiring one million people to shatter self-imposed glass ceilings to find their athlete within
…and that’s just a small part of 2023!
I always like to spend time at the end of the year reflecting. Did I achieve my goals? What worked well? What didn’t work for me? What do I want to accomplish in the next year?
I’d absolutely encourage you to do the same.
You see, it’s not about New Year’s Resolutions for me… it’s about making myself better each and every day, one step at a time, and INSPIRING YOU to do the same!
We all know that less than 10% of people who set a New Year’s resolution actually keep it.
If you want to make a change and create a different reality for yourself in any area of your life, change must start NOW 🙂
I’d love for you to reflect on this.
Imagine your life one year from now…
What if everything in your life is EXACTLY the same as it is right now – your work, relationships, how you spend your time, your finances, etc.
If nothing changed from how it is today, how would that make you feel?
For most people, even though they’re happy on the surface, not growing year after year leads to unhappiness or even feelings of failure. One of our needs as humans is GROWTH!
So, how would you feel if nothing changed?
I know that you, me, and everyone in this world is capable of becoming a better human being… we are meant for more.
I’d LOVE for you to share your thoughts with me by commenting below!
And if you’re stressed, overwhelmed, or even depressed by the thought of being in exactly the same place you are today one year from now, ask yourself what can you change today to make the future different?
The future always starts with today… with now. Don’t put off change and growth.
There’s no better time to create change than as we move into a new year 🙂
I’m here to support you however I can.
Happy New Year!! Let’s make 2023 everything we desire, because everything we desire is truly available!