Successfully shed fat & improve strength without giving up the things you love!
Whether you’re working a 9-5 desk job or constantly on-the-go, you know how hard it can be to prioritize your health and fitness goals.
It seems like more is expected of you every single day, and you and your health end up at the bottom of the To-Do list.
But that’s not how you want to live the rest of your life.
You’ve seen your parents or grandparents lose function of their body little by little as they age, and you know you don’t want to go down that same path.
You want to still be physically active well into your 90’s.
You want to stay completely independent in taking care of yourself as you age.
You want a body that can keep up your dream life.
How Does Renov8 Coaching Work ?
The Renov8 Method
The Renov8 Method
Renov8 your sleep rhythms
Elevate your nutrition foundations
Navigate your hormones
Overhaul your stress management
Visualize your success
8 core values:
Passion, commitment, integrity, teamwork community, self- care, growth, success
- Custom fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle program design
- 24/7 access to your custom fitness program via our app
- Custom video feedback on proper exercise form
- Unlimited fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle program revisions as needed
- Unlimited access via messaging & email during business hours
- Personalized weekly check-ins for all biofeedback markers/programming
- Monthly 1-on-1 Zoom coaching call
- BONUS: Unlimited access to “Workout w/Coach Heather” sessions live online via Zoom or in person at Renov8 Fitness
If You Show Up and Do the Work, You’re Going to See Results!
Apply for our All-Access VIP Coaching. Once we’ve determined that you’ve qualified for the program, we’ll reach out to you via email for you to book a call with Coach Heather.
Once you’ve been accepted into the program, you will work with Coach Heather to create a custom solution for you throughout your onboarding process.
This process starts with a custom Welcome Guide, confirmation email of your Body Blueprint, and a text message welcoming you to our community.
You’ll complete your client intake forms, get invited to our private client community, receive access to our apps (if applicable), and complete the onboarding process with two onboarding calls: Fitness + Nutrition & Lifestyle.
Age Youthfully While Feeling
Healthy & Irresistible!
Your program is completely custom to you and your unique biology! That’s why we begin with a detailed assessment of you, your body, how it moves or doesn’t move, along with assessing your functional nature (stability, mobility, flexibility, strength, and recovery) in a one-time assessment called the Body Blueprint.
As a passionate endurance athlete, Coach Heather Binns has almost 20 years of experience as an endurance coach, and was voted one of the top five personal trainers in Los Angeles four years in a row! Whether you’re looking to train for a 5K, 10K, half-marathon, marathon, ultramarathon, obstacle course race, cycling event, or triathlon, she’ll design a custom endurance program just for you!
Obstacle Course Training
Learn how to conquer race obstacles such as wall climbing, spear throwing, traversing across Olympus, bucket/sandbag carries, monkey bars, animalistic crawls, rope climbs, conquering Twister, jumping over objects and onto boxes, hoisting heavy bags, tire flips, balance beams, keg carries and more!
Great question! Guarantees are hard to come by, especially when we talk about your body, your health and your lifestyle. While we cannot guarantee anything in life, we can say that our clients who are coachable, put in the work, and reach out when they need support all have great results!
Yes! We will be launching a group program later in 2023. You can sign up for the waitlist HERE.
A: Because the entire program is custom to fit your needs, endurance coaching and sport-specific training can definitely be a part of your program.
Who is this for?
This custom program is for you if:
- You want to retain all your functionality as you continue to age
- You want to properly shed fat and keep it off
- You want to improve your strength safely and effectively
- You have a consistent income and/or financial stability plus the willingness to invest in yourself at the four-figure level annually
- You are committed to making time at least 5 minutes a day to work on your health
- You can implement what you learn on your own, with guidance and support
- You are willing to do the work
- You have the discipline to implement this program on your own time, but are also welcome to join our in-person or live online fitness coaching.
This custom program is not for you if:
- You are not 100% committed to maintaining your functionality as you age
- You are not willing to invest four figures into your health & fitness annually, or you are financially unstable
- You are uncoachable and dishonest
- You want a “quick fix” to become healthy & fit overnight
- You want to keep doing the same thing over and over without seeing any results
- You struggle to workout on your own at least 1-2 times per week (we do have sessions you can attend live virtually or in person)
- You need to be told exactly what to do at every moment (ex: we do not tell you exactly how many ounces/grams of each food to eat at every meal, but will guide you on the right types of food to eat, proper portion sizes, helpful combinations, and more!)